1. Nike: Anyone could have guessed that Nike dominates the NBA world. Nike's main endorser is Lebron James - other important endorsers are Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Dirk Nowitzki, Stephen Curry, Rajon Rondo, Amare Stoudemire, Deron Williams, Chris Bosh, Vince Carter, Pau Gasol, Marc Gasol, Roy Hibbert, Al Horford, Ty Lawson, and Kawhi Leonard. Nike Sponsors a total of 196 players, which is by far the most out of all shoe companies in the NBA.
2. Adidas: Adidas comes in second, sponsoring a total of 66 NBA players. Adidas's main endorser is Derrick Rose - other important endorsers are Tim Duncan, Dwight Howard, John Wall, Josh Smith, Damian Lillard, Ricky Rubio, and Robin and Brook Lopez,. I personally like what Adidas has to offer and am surprised that Nike has 130 more endorsers.
3. Jordan Brand: This is where it gets interesting and the rankings are a lot closer than you think. Jordan sponsors a total of 15 players with its main endorser being Carmelo Anthony. Jordan also has Ray Allen, Joe Johnson, Russel Westbrook, Blake Griffin and Chris Paul under it's wing.
4. Under Armour: Under Armour is right behind Jordan with 13 total players sponsored with its main endorser being Brandon Jennings. DeAndre Jordan, Raymond Felton, and Kemba Walker are also signed with Under Armour. Under Armour has already surpassed Reebok which was a shocker to me.
5. Reebok: Finally, Reebok. Reebok seems to be sliding fast, John Wall jumping ship to Adidas being Reebok's most recent disappointment. Main endorser is Allen Iverson, just kidding, it's Jameer Nelson. Jameer Nelson? Yikes. A total of 7 players are signed with Reebok and none more relevant than Jameer Nelson. Not that you care but the other 6 players signed with Reebok are Willie Green, Andre Miller, Ramon Sessions, Jason Terry, Isiah Thomas, and Maalik Wayns. (Maalik is spelled with two A's).
Honorable Mentions: Spalding has 3 players, main endorser is Mario Chalmers, coolest endorser is Jimmer Fredette, and other endorser is Chris Singleton. Converse has 1 NBA player, and that is Udonis Haslem. Last but not least is And1, it's only endorser being Lance Stephenson, who sports the coolest shoes currently being worn by a NBA player.